Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT 5) is a globally accepted framework for the governance and management of IT. It aligns business goals to IT processes and goals, providing tools, resources and guidance to achieve, identify and associate responsibilities of business and IT processes.
COBIT® 5 stimulates innovation in IT, bridging the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks.
Онлайн курс и изпит COBIT® Foundation v5 с възможност за започване по всяко време.Срок за достъп до курса: 60 дни Who is it for?
COBIT 5 is aimed at organizations of all sizes and all sectors. It is ideal for professionals involved in assurance, security, risk, privacy/compliance and business leaders and stakeholders involved in or affected by governance and management of information and IT systems, such as:
- IT Managers
- IT Quality Professionals
- IT Auditors
- IT Consultants
- IT Developers
- IT Operational Management
- IT Business Leadership Management
- Managers in IT Service providing firms
- Gain knowledge, experience and skills to adapt and apply COBIT 5 metrics and maturity models to an organization of any size and sector.
- Understand relationships between business IT systems and associated cybersecurity risk.
- Help set priorities and business requirements in accordance to security and risk levels.
- Assist in making informed decisions and taking appropriate actions to reduce security risk.
- Implement tools, resources and guidelines to improve prevention, detection and recovery of cybersecurity.
- Provide a clear overview of internal IT roles and responsibilities in cybersecurity, giving an organization a competitive advantage.
- Help optimize the cost of IT services and technology, through the integration of an improved and enhanced operational IT system.
- Assist in compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies.
- Provide clearer vision and understanding of cybersecurity risks, allowing improvement and scope to be implemented.
- Contribute in increased user satisfaction, through an improved integration of information security measures and outcomes.
- Enable a faster route to achieving strategic business goals and benefits, through the effective and innovative use IT.
This course includes E-learning through Videos, Official Sample papers and Chapter Tests for all the COBIT® 5 Foundation Syllabus areas.Course content:
- 109 High Quality Videos - High quality, interactive, and engaging online videos teach each chapter and knowledge area. All course videos are prepared and presented by industry experts.
- 50 Test Questions – Practice tests for each chapter help students gauge their preparedness. You even have the flexibility to select the number of chapter test questions you want to attempt.
- 356 Terms and Definitions – Important terms and concepts for all chapters and knowledge areas are included. You can also use these terms as a collection of flashcards for practice and review.
- 1 Simulated Practice Test – Full-length simulated exams familiarize students with the actual exam environment. These exams identify a student’s weak areas and suggest improvement opportunities.
- Mobile App – Access courses in all formats anytime, anywhere through VMEdu’s innovative mobile app and enjoy the same learning experience that you get online.
- Progress Tracking – Track your progress in any course and chapter online or on mobile app and continue from where you left off.
- Continuous Improvement – Knowledge area-wise analyses of exam results with justifications for each question help you identify your areas of strengths and weaknesses.
- Collaborate and Learn – Team members can discuss with each other and learn collaboratively.
Гаранция за най-добра цена
Това обучение има гаранция за най-добра цена! Ако го намерите на по-ниска цена, ще направим всичко възможно да Ви го предложим на още по-добра цена.
Цената включва ДДС.
Натиснете бутона "Добави в поръчки" и се запишете!С изпращането на поръчка декларирате, че сте запознати с информацията във връзка с личните данни: Информация във връзка с личните данни