Серификационната програма Agile Project Management Foundation (AgilePM®) обхваща методологията, принципите, процесите, продуктите, както ролите и отговорностите, необходими за гъвкавото управление на проекти в бизнес среда. В обучението е силно застъпена практическата част, даваща възможност на участниците да работят по казуси и упражнения, прилагайки гъвкавия подход на AgilePM в своята работа.
Програмата включва и достъп до онлайн платформа с материали за предварителна подготовка и база данни с тестови въпроси, което улеснява подготовката и увеличава шанса за успех на изпита!
Какво ви предлагаме:
- Провеждане на официално акредитирани обучения и изпити по Agile Project Management (AgilePM®)
- Удобен начин за получаване на сертификати Agile Project Management Foundation – само с няколко дни присъствено обучение и изпит в София;
- Изключително опитен международен лектор – Agile Project Management Approved Trainer;
- Възможност по всяко време да задавате въпроси на лектора
- Изключителна висока успеваемост на нашите курсисти на изпита – 100% до момента!
- Безплатно повторно преминаване на курса при заплащане на такса за повторен изпит (макар че вероятността да не вземете изпита от първия път след нашето обучение е много малка)
- Включен в цената на курса достъп до онлайн платформа с материали за предварителна подготовка, както и база данни с тестови въпроси и възможност за генериране на примерни изпити. Това улеснява подготовката и увеличава шанса за успех на изпита;
- Достъпна цена и изгодни финансови условия. За да ползвате отстъпка е достатъчно да изпратите вашата заявка в посочения срок (не е необходимо да плащате веднага).
This official APMG accredited Agile Project Management Certificate Programme is based on DSDM® (Dynamic systems development method) Atern®, which has always been the only Agile method to fully-address the concept of an Agile project, and provides detailed guidance on how to manage and deliver Agile projects. DSDM Atern is the proven and robust Agile framework for effective Project Management and Delivery; providing best practice guidance for on time, in budget delivery of projects – with proven scalability to address projects of all sizes and for any Business Sector.
Agile Project Management comprises established and proven components that provide a holistic approach to the management and governance of projects. It has an overarching philosophy and guiding principles, together with a lifecycle (or process) and a set of deliverables to be created and maintained as the project progresses from a controlled start through to completion. It provides clearly defined roles with specific responsibilities designed to bring together all stakeholders involved in the project.
A significant advantage of adopting Agile Project Management is that it is a process based on DSDM Atern, and over many years Atern has proven its ability to work alongside and complement PRINCE2. So for an organization which already uses PRINCE2, adopting Agile Project Management enables the continued use of PRINCE2 with Agile Project Management providing complementary, tried and tested Agile management processes. For an organization that may be new to Project Management and wanting to deliver Agile projects in a controlled way, Agile Project Management alone will provide sufficient guidance to allow for successful management and delivery. However, if the organization wants to further strengthen their Project Management, then adopting Agile Project Management alongside PRINCE2 provides options for the optimum way forward.
Benefits for Individuals:
• Develop a more advanced, applied level of knowledge to gain an understanding of agile and the ability to apply relevant project management methods, leading to successful agile projects.
• Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
• Actively promote trust and close co-operation between the business and developers and gives the business ongoing visibility into what is happening.
• Combine knowledge of more traditional management methodologies with agile to better adapt to a changing business environment.
• Improve time-to-market and project success rates while simultaneously accelerating results by encouraging stakeholder involvement, feedback and effective controls.
Benefits for Organizations:
• Deliver change faster, at a lower cost and with lower risk by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
• Complements and works with existing corporate processes such as PRINCE2®, quality and audit processes which improves rigour and visibility around project management, leading to a proven track record of successful delivery in a corporate environment.
• Simply adopt a tried and tested approach rather than developing and integrating a company-specific agile management process.
• Achieve better communication and control over projects and adapt project plans without disrupting the project budget, timescale and scope.
• Develop professionalism in employees and include agile certification in employee professional development schemes.
The Agile Project Management Foundation (AgilePM®) course aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile.
Based on the proven fundamentals within DSDM Atern, the Agile certification provides the ability to deliver Agile Projects in organizations requiring standards, rigour and visibility around Project Management, while at the same time enabling the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile.
The course will:
• Explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
• Explain how an agile project is managed
• Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to „traditional“ projects)
• Provide integration with PRINCE2®
The course is a 3 day program with the official Agile Project Management Foundation exam given at the end of the third day. The course consists of a mix of theory and practical exercises. Most of the exercises will be done in small groups. Every delegate receives access to our online classroom support environment, our Agile Project Managment Event Manual with exercises and slides and our Agile Project Management Trigger Map.
This course is suitable for Project Managers, individuals newly-appointed to project roles, Team Managers, Project Support Staff, Quality Assurance Staff and everyone else who is somehow involved in participating or running one or more projects.
• Introductions and domestics
• Exercise 0 – Your agile concerns and issues
• What is Agile? Choosing the right approach
• Agile PM – the basics
• Exercise 1 – Outline the project
• Roles and Responsibilities
•Exercise 2 – Identifying the business roles
• Preparing for Agile Project Management
• Exercise 3 – PAQ and Risks
• Agile Project Management
• Agile PM Process and Products
• Exercise 4 simple discussion: Terms Of Reference
• Exercise 5 – Facilitated workshop on stakeholder communication
• Exercise 6 – MoSCoW prioritisation
• Agile Control
• Requirements and Estimating
• Agile Planning
• Exercise 7 – Delivery Planning
• Short break + setup room for the exam
• Foundation exam
• Mark exam papers
• Multiple choice format
• 60 questions per paper
• 30 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) – 50%
• 60 minutes duration